Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Patient Reviews for Montano Orthodontics

We posted a few patient reviews a few months back about Montano Orthodontics. Since then, we have received many more, and we wanted to share our favorites with you!



All the staff at Montano Orthodontics are so friendly and nice. I have been impressed, too, with the work done to my teeth. It's amazing to me what Montano Orthodontics was able to do with teeth. I will be bring my 12 year old soon too ~ Margaret A.

Skilled and experienced. Very personable and willing to laugh. Explains treatment options in easy-to-understand manner. ~ Linda M.

I like the fact that Dr. Montano always tries to make you smile and feel comfortable about the the process. He has a wonderful personality and puts his patients at ease. He also discusses the plan that he has for you and thoroughly explains the process so that you understand what will be happening. This is what separates him from the rest of the orthodontists. He wants you to understand what is going to take place and his goal that he has in giving his patients the smile that we desire. ~ Renee R.

Dr. Montano is genuinely interested in his patients care, this is evident in the concern he shows to each of his patients (young and not so young)and the response he receives in return. His down to earth, easy to talk to manner combined with his thorough expertise, and follow through makes him number one choice. It's like the advertisement for V8 juice, I hit my head and say ,"I should have gone to Montano first!" ~ Rebecca H.

No comments: