Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Montano Orthodontics Patient Reviews

Montano Orthodontics provides superior orthodontic care for children and adult patients in the Bakersfield community. Just see what their patients have to say!Dr. Montano is very friendly and very knowledgeable. He answers all my questions thoroughly. I made the right choice when I picked Dr. Montano as my daughter's orthodontist.
-Megan A.

I can tell Dr. Montano really cares about the outcome of my treatment. He is always friendly, cooperative, and helpful. He has made a very difficult and trying time in my life much easier to manage. I don't feel like I am going through it by myself because he has been there with me each step of the way. Thanks Dr. Montano!
-Nicola H.

Dr. Montano and his staff are very nice and the office is very clean! I recommended my friend Stephanie; she got braces a few weeks ago! I will continue to send my friends and family to Dr. M!
-Felisha M.

Dr. Montano is very knowledgeable, he treats everyone with kindness and respect, and he has a very good reputation in our community.
-Katie C.

I like Dr. Montano because I didn't have to go through surgery, I get a prize for being on time at the end, and I get to play arcade games while I wait.
-Kaitlin B.

I like how Dr. Montano is a down-to-earth cool guy and I love how fast my smile is improving!!!!!!!!
-Stephanie O.

The office is very modern and professional, Dr. Montano is extremely friendly and his staff is excellent.
-Michael M.

No comments: