Friday, February 5, 2010

With Montano Orthodontics, you have 24/7 access to your account

At Montano Orthodontics, we embrace new technology, whether it is through the innovative orthodontic treatments that we offer, our high-tech web site and social networks, or our modern office conveniently located in Bakersfield, CA.

Did you know that patients at our office have access to their account, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, on our web site? You can look up your appointments and all of your photos and x-rays at your convenience, from the comfort of your own home! You can even receive appointment reminders through email or text messages!

Just see what some of our patients have to say about this service!

This service means that making and canceling appointments is much easier. I have yet to find that equaled in other services in Bakersfield. ~ Ashley K.

The service allows me to check my appointment times at my convenience not when the office is open. I am also able to view past pictures from point 0 to the present and see the progress that I am making towards having the smile that I want. ~ Renee R.

I like the fact that I am able to go online and check appt date and time. I am one that is always online so this is a big convenience for me. ~ Lauren M.


You can sign up for this convenient service on our web site by clicking the "Patient Login" button on our homepage. Please call the team at 661-665-7600 if you have any questions!

No comments: